Thursday, January 16, 2014

Kanzashi Bracelet, Part Quatre



It's cold. Here I am in one of my Winter Places, next to a heat duct. It's where I live. Helen lives there too, always has, I hear. She keeps the house at 64 degrees F, so who wouldn't be huddling in front of the heat?

So, more bracelets. These are bridal, and more variations and colors are on the way, I understand. The idea is similar to Helen's kanzashi headbands.....Greek goddess-like wreaths of laurel leaves, or something. First, the shantung silk single-leaf bracelet.....


...You might notice that the flower is not a kanzashi flower. Helen said she couldn't make one that small. Its purpose is to cover the snap closure, and of course, it's pretty. Here's our model wearing it.....


...and the other way.....


Buy it here . Next, a double-leaf, criss-crossed version of the same thing......


with a silk kanzashi flower. Another view...


Buy it here . So yeah, more of these on the way. Meanwhile, I'd like to show you Helen's new morning glory comb.....


Kimono silk with white tulle and a freshwater pearl. It's here in the Etsy shop. More stuff soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment